Monday, July 18, 2011

Orange County Fair 2011

I recently went to the O.C. Fair. Fairs are fun to visit when there are interesting things to see, games to play, and food to try out.
I didn't try out a lot of food here, but tried out the ones that I wanted to eat. Also, how can you not have funnel cake at a fair?! The strawberries tasted fresh and sweet. Sweet, but not overwhelming.

The fried oreos were also sweet, but not overwhelming. I don't have a major sweet tooth, so it was nice that the sweetness in the fried oreos wasn't overwhelming.

I had always wanted to try the chocolate covered candied bacon and I finally got the chance. It was ok, but it wasn't as exciting as I thought. Perhaps it was sweeter and saltier than my liking. This may hit the spot for those who have a major sweet tooth and/or loves chocolate though.

No comments:

Post a Comment