Sunday, October 10, 2010

Din Tai Fung


I went to dinner yesterday evening with some friends at Din Tai Fung Dumpling House  in Arcadia, CA. I actually forgot that I had gone here before with my family...earlier this year! However, I wasn't interested in food photography at the time.



Din Tai Fung is a dumpling house that serves Chinese Cuisine. In Arcadia, there are two stores within the same block. The main store gets very busy and crowded with a one (or more) hour wait which is why there is a second one in the same block. Both stores have modern decor and you can eat well for a good price when you go with friends and family as you can order several items to share.

 
 Appetizer


 Scallops with spinach


 Chicken Fried Rice


 Shrimp Fried Rice


 Vegetable Dumplings


 Shrimp Dumplings


 Fish Dumplings


 Wonton Soup

No comments:

Post a Comment