Friday, October 21, 2011

Famous Dave's Bar-Be-Que

Famous Dave's is a barbeque restaurant in Rancho Cucamonga, CA. It's comparable to Chili's, TGI Fridays and Applebees. While I always enjoy the company of friends, especially friends that I don't see often, I think I like the atmosphere and environment better at Chili's. 

I had never heard of this place before until a friend suggested that we had our mini high school reunion get together here. We met up here recently for a late lunch/early dinner. At 3pm on a Saturday afternoon, the restaurant looked empty. I'm not sure if that's normal for a Saturday afternoon. But anyway, the customer service was pretty good. Our server put up with our weird sense of humor and seemed genuinely ok, laughing at our jokes.

While I do like BBQ food, I wasn't overly impressed with the food here. Probably because it's very similar to Chili's, TGI Fridays and Applebees in some ways. I wasn't able to photograph all the food that were ordered, and I can't remember the names to the plates that I did photograph.

No comments:

Post a Comment