Friday, July 08, 2011

Kogi BBQ food truck


I visited the Kogi BBQ food truck when it was in Diamond Bar, feeding their fans a few weeks ago. This was before I saw an episode of "Eat St" where Kogi was one of the trucks featured on the show. They were famous for their Korean-Mexican influenced tacos. I visited them again recently when they were feeding fans in Pomona because I wanted to try their famous tacos.

I ordered their three taco meal. In this photo, clockwise starting at the top, were Chicken Taco, Spicy Pork Taco and Short Rib Taco. I enjoyed these tacos, although they were a bit messy to eat. I think I enjoyed these tacos better than their Kogi dog that I had last time I visited the truck. I also got a fourth taco (short rib) on the house with my meal. I didn't ask for an extra one and it was nice of the cooks to give a free one away! I'm not sure how often they give away free items since they don't mention specials or promotions, but I was pleasantly surprised.

No comments:

Post a Comment