Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Malbec - Argentenian Cuisine

Malbec is an Argentinian restaurant in Pasadena. My family, my sister's friends and I recently came here and had dinner for my sister's birthday. I thoroughly enjoyed the ambience here and the customer service was nice too.

The food wasn't great, but it was nice. All the meat dishes are cooked over a wood burning fire, although your food may or may not be somewhat burnt or charred due to the cooking preparations.
There were about ten of us together and we had a "long" table for our group only, so it was hard to take photos of all the food that we ordered. The bread with herbs in olive oil is complimentary to all parties. We ordered several appetizers, most of which I can't remember the names to, but I was also only able to photograph the calamari.
I was also only able to photograph the main entrees that were closest to me as there were many ordered in our table.

Asado con Vegetales - Argentinian Style Short Ribs with Vegtables


Bife al Malbec - New York Steak


Ojo de Bife al Ajo - Ribeye Steak


Pollo al Limon y Hierbas - Half Boneless Chicken with Lemon and Herbs

Our table only ordered two types of desserts and they were shared amongst the people at our table. The desserts were Creme Brulee and Caramel Flan. The Creme Brulee wasn't a traditional dessert that everyone knew it as, but it was still very tasty.

No comments:

Post a Comment